I’ve put together a list of gift ideas for the men your life. I included items from different categories and also price range from under $25 to a few luxury gifts. Most of these items I’ve either gifted or my husband owns and loves! I hope you find it helpful.
- Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker $179 – I gifted this to my husband on his birthday last year and he loves it! Don’t be fooled by the size, this thing is powerful (even more than the beats pill). The sound quality is amazing and you can actually feel the bass. He even takes it to the basketball court with him. Get it here.
- The 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave $120 – This is the perfect gift set for any guy that shaves regularly, they will never want to go back to regular shaving cream after trying it. My husband has sensitive skin so he uses the non-scented version but they have a few other scents to choose from. Get it here.
- One Blade Razor $79-$199 – My husband swears by this razor(he has the gun metal version), so much that he actually bought Sebastian one to gift to him when he’s old enough to shave. According to him, it gives you the same quality shave that you would get from a professional barber but with a more controlled and easier to use handle. Plus it looks pretty grand sitting on your sink. Get it here.
- Neck Shoulder Massager $42.99 – This has amazing reviews on amazon and I think it would make an amazing gift for anyone. I actually bought it for our white elephant game. Get it here.
- Lacoste Classic Pima Cotton V-Neck Tee 49.50 – I buy at least one of these for my husband every year, he wears them with everything from causal to under a sports jacket for a more polished look. Every guy needs at least one nice t-shirt made from pima cotton, they’re seriously so soft. Get them here.
- Wireless Fast Charging Stand Charger $38.85 – This is a wireless charger prevents your cell phone from overheating. It charges your phone super fast and it comes with a stand so you can continue to use it while it charges. Get it here.
- Under Armour Sportstyle Zip Hoodies $75 – If my husband isn’t meeting with clients he will likely be in some sort of athletic gear and his favorite brand is Under Armour so I bought him this hoodie with the matching joggers(below). You can’t go wrong with a hoodie. Get it here.
- Sportstyle Knit Jogger Pants $59.99 – These are the joggers I also picked up for my husband. I like that they are loose up top for comfort (very important for him) and they taper at the ankles so they look a little bit dressier. I mean, as dressy as joggers can look. Get them here.
- Men’s Swiss Bold Navy Watch $795 – This is a super luxurious gift but I figured I would include at least one in this gift guide since it’s the only one I plan on doing for men. The color is so unique, I’ve yet to run into anyone else with anything like it and he constantly gets asked about it. It literally matches with everything from his athletic gear to his suit and tie. Get it here.
- Pizza Chopper $11.99 – If you are shopping for someone that loves pizza, they need this! I mean what guy doesn’t want a pizza chopper that resembles a sword? This is so much easier to clean than a traditional pizza cutter and it can slice through thin crust, deep dish, sandwiches… the list goes on. Get it here.
- Ray-Ban 3025 Classic Aviator $154 – These are my husband’s all time favorite pair of sunglasses. When we bought them the sales associate told us they are the darkest pair of sunglasses that RayBan makes which explains why they are his favorite. They look stylish but also do an amazing job at blocking out the rays. Get them here.
- 7 Days of Flavor Set – Marvis $36 – So this one is kind of random but this would make a good stocking stuffer. The mint flavor is my husband’s favorite, I don’t think I’ve ever tasted a mintier toothpaste. Get them here.
- Oud Wood – TOM FORD $235 – This is for the guy that has it all and loves to smell good. I can’t get enough of this scent, especially during the colder months. Get it here.
- Carbon RFID Blocking Wallet $25.90 – This wallet would make a great gift for a minimalist. It’s compact enough to hold all your cards, ID a little bit of cash and it also protects thiefs from stealing your information. Get it here.
- Yeti 30z Insulated Tubler $34.99 – These are perfect for those that have long commutes for work or always have a beverage at their desk. This magical cups will keep your drinks either hot or cold for an eternity! Get it here.
- Fitness Tracker $23.99 – I think this is such good gift for someone that is really into fitness and it’s such a steal at this price. Get it here.
More Gift Guides:
I am giving away a Nespresso Coffee & Espresso Machine!! Enter the giveaway here.
I hope you enjoyed my picks!